Thursday, September 4, 2014

Behind the Legend

Hi, my name is Andy Garcia. I was born in Chicago and have lived in Pilsen all my life. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic candle lit dinners, and holding hands while watching the sunset. (Whoops! I thought this was still my OKcupid account.) On a serious note some hobbies i enjoy are: playing soccer, boxing, and playing volleyball. My favorite of the three is soccer, but I am not that good. I play three instruments; the guitar, piano and trombone. I suck at all of them, but I enjoy being able to play the wonderful instruments. My favorite subject in school is business. Business is my passion and it influenced my choice to want to become an economist. I can`t stand the taste of red velvet frosting, it tastes weird and I`m not too fond of cakes either. Everyday I grab my favorite newspaper:the Chicago RedEye and i read it front to back. My least favorite subject is math, it doesn`t like me, and I don`t like it. My favorite book is "Return to Sender" by Julia Alvarez. That book is so sad and it talks about undocumented immigrants and the struggles they face. One interesting fact about me is that I was operated at 40 days old due to a hernia. Thanks for reading.    

No comments:

Post a Comment