Monday, March 30, 2015

My reservation

Although my "reservation" doesn`t compare to the Indian Reservation and limitations Arnold faced, I feel like my name holds me back in a way. My name isn`t associated with like a mass murderer or Hitler, but its about as generic as it gets. Hundreds maybe even thousands or millions of people are all called Andy Garcia. Heck there even is a B list celebrity with the same name. No matter what I do, I`ll be compared to another Andy Garcia, how am I supposed to standout when the first fact you learn about me, is shared with like half of the world. Just like Arnold was reserved by the reservation I am reserved by my namesake. However just like Arnold can surpass all his limitations, I can too by being the coolest Andy Garcia ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment